1.31.2008

Tag...I'm it! The middle name game!

Gorillamomma tagged me...so here goes!

These are the rules:
*You must post the rules before you give your answers.

*You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.

*After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.

*At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

Since I don't have a middle name...I'll use my maiden name which is Loza...here goes!

*L: LOVES to play video games! My fave right now is playing my DS's PSP and playing Tekken.
*O: Overweight...ugh...I know! I hate it, but I am working on it!
*Z: I haven't been able to get my ZZZZZ's for the past 3 weeks. On average, I've only slept a MAX of 5 hours a night.
*A: I'm ADDICTED to rubber stamps! No surprise huh?

Now...I tag:
Aimee-Relaxing While Stampin'
Kelly-Diaries Of A Stamper
Michelle-Princess Matilda Loves To Stamp
Velta-Impress By V

1 comment:

Aimee said...

done mine....