1.10.2008

Simple Beauty!

I have to hold my head up high and pop my collar because I LOVE how this card I made last night turned out! I'm almost always making cards with many layers, but not this time. I headed over to Capture The Moment and saw the card Nichole Heady made and KNEW I had to replicate it! BUT, since I don't have that stamp set...yet...*wink wink*, I used my Baroque Motifs! Hey, if you wanna try something simple, I made a "template" on how to cut the "pallets".




Supplies:
CS: Base~Mellow Moss Front~Beige or Ivory NON SU
Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink, MMoss & RRock
Stamps: Baroque Motifs & Sentiment from UKV (unknown vendor)
Embellishments: flat back rhinestones
Others: pom poms

Here is the "template":



Hope you can use it and make a simple layer beauty!

3 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

I hear you about the "yet" part (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!). Beautiful card using Baroque Motifs! TFS your template!

Stampin' Meg said...

clean and classy is what I think when I look at this!

UrgentCookie said...

What a great idea. I will have to try this out sometime. :0)