1.14.2008

Pocket Heart Full Of Rosies

Hey ya'll...I got up so late today it's not even funny! I have a reason though, I was moving my DD's room around last night and her furniture is HEAVY! Anywho...I got up this morning and of course it being Monday...I had to go check out today's SCS challenge! Today's challenge was to make a pocket heart and here is my take on it. I had the template stashed away for almost 3 years now...can you believe that? It's no wonder my hubby tels me to use all I buy! Whoops!

Supplies:
CS: CChip, RRed, PIPink, & Tuscan PP vendor unknown
Ink: RRed
Stamps: NONE
Embellishments: leaves ribbon, paper roses, choc. satin ribbon, & brads
Others: Script CB folder

11 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Gabby, Beautiful! I love it! You did a really nice job.
Hugs,
Joani

Marilyn said...

Wow that is just amazing - love the 3D - just gorgeous!!

Nicola said...

That is so pretty. I love it.

Hugs
Nic

Stacy said...

Oh this is so lovely! You did a great job sister!!! I love those flowers.

UrgentCookie said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing. :0)

JazzyH said...

Very pretty. I love the heart and flowers.

Sonya said...

So pretty Gabby!

Maria said...

Very pretty Gabby! I love all the flowers and the pocket is fabulous! The colors are pretty too! Beautifully done!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Gabby,
Love all your cards, I look forward to seeing something new that you make.
Hug's Norma

Stampin' Meg said...

gorgeous, fabulous, awesome, wonderful.... did I leave out any other superlatives?!

kathleenh said...

Beautiful Gabby! I love the flowers tucked inside the heart pocket.