1.09.2008

Wednesday's Sketch Challenge

Hey ya'll! This card was made for today's sketch challenge over at SCS. I'm still in the "hmmmm" stage of it even though I do like it! But...I still think it's a bit busy? Either way, I'm a challenge chaser and had to try this out! Well...I didn't HAVE to...but I wanted to because I have never made a "kick stand" card. What do you think? Is it too busy? Be burtally honest!!! I guess I just wanted my focal image match with the DP! Images are colored with Prismacolor pancils and gamsol...yes, gamsol! I think I may give up on the whole Copics thing after reading Maria's pro's and con's about them. I have Prismacolor markers which Maria explains well in her "blab", read it here! Before running off and buying copics! I'll stick to my PCmarkers and PCpencils with Gamsol! Thanks Maria...I've made MY decision! PLUS, I am trying to save $$$$ this year right?

Supplies:
CS: PPom, SSky, BBayou, WWasabi, WWhite, & Mellow DP
Ink: BBlack, Red PC marker, & PC pencils
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Embellishments: ribbon, brads, & button with fibers
Others: diamond glaze, stickles, tab punch, oval punch, & gamsol

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I think it is FANTASTIC! But then again, it is totally my style. The busier the better! Sorry, you are having probs with your swap group. It will all work out. Thanks for sharing your art!

Mindy

UrgentCookie said...

This card is great! I love the way you colored it. :0)