10.29.2009

Awards...for ME?

Thank you ladies for the great awards! They truly make me smile because I know I've touched and inspired someone out there with this nut-so blog of mine...lol!

Thank you Madeline!

Now I would like to award the following ladies with the One Lovely Blog Award to:

Melissa...she rocks at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jennifer...my fellow VAMP chic! Even her little girl is crafty!!! :O

Nicole...my fellow LOVE THAT RED HAIR Bombshell!!!

Jodi...I just love her blog! Her work is exquisite!

and last but most definitely NOT least...

Traci! OMG Traci is another reason I strive to get better at coloring! Her work is FABBO to the MAX!
***********************************************************************************

Thank you 'FABULOUS MISS I CAN ALTER THE HECK OUT OF THIS STAMP AND KICK IT'S BUTT WITH MY PROJECTS'...Amy! (LMBO)

Now to share my 5 things:
1. I feel blessed by everyone who has visited my blog and has commented.

2. I LOVE working with my Copics! They've given me a new look on coloring and I love how they get along with my first love...the Prismacolor markers!

3. I couldn't help but make my music player active again. I have much love for music that I HAVE to share it with my blog readers!

4. I sometimes blog in my jammies and slippers with a coffee mug in hand! :D

5. I miss my momma so much I cry a little everyday since her passing. :( It helps heal though...so it's not a bad thing!


Now I would like to award the following ladies with the Making Smiles On Faces Award to:

Joni...I think of her as my blog BFF!

Cindy...her work just amazes me!

Vicki...how could I NOT award her?

Melyssa...have you SEEN this girls digi's? That alone makes me smile!

and last but not least...

Maria!

Maria is the reason I got into blogging back when I had my MSN group. She is also the reason I strive to color better and better each day. I've been admiring her coloring and her work in general since I first found her on eBay almost 3 years ago I believe...to invite her to my group! Thanks Maria for bringing such joy to my life of blogging and coloring!

Thank you so much!

Scroll down for today's card!
v
v
v
v

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Thank you so much for the award Gabby. I feel so special.

Jennifer said...

Thank you Gabby! I feel so special. I am very happy that I found your blog. I look forward to it each morning. BTW, I'm glad that you turned your music back on.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Gabby you are so sweet to think of me thank-you. I love your work and blog keep up the great work. --Hugs Cindy XXOO

Maria said...

Awww, Gabby. . .I'm so touched and surprised at the same time. I do remember telling you that you should blog your stuff because I was having so much fun with mine. I'm so glad you did and found joy through it! You do amazing work. . .not only in coloring but incorporating such a unique style to your cards! Seriously! YOur cards are so creative, I love looking at them!!! I especially love your rock-n-roll style to some of your cards!! I'm sorry I haven't been around for awhile now. . .I've been so dang busy, it's not funny. I know everyone are busy too so when I do get a visit and comment, I really appreciate it. I should stop by and say hello more often!!

I'm sorry about the loss of your mom. I hope you are doing okay!! Do you still keep in touch with Carol, Nicola or the other gals in your MSN group?

Anyway, sorry for the long winded comment. I just want to let you know that you are doing AWESOME with your work. Your blog writing reminds me of my style of writing. . .looks like we love to chit-chat with our blog visitors!! LOL!

Again, thank you for your wonderful comment . .. I am so touched by it!! Keep up the great work, Gabby! I'll try to keep in touch more often!!

Maria