10.29.2009

Lily in the Copic Colour Challenge #37

Happy Thursday guys! Today is my ME day again and this time I DO plan on using it for me. I've done 98% of my needed to do chores and I'm ready for company. Turns out now though that my sis wont be here until Sunday night! UGH! Still I did what I had to do in case we get unexpected visitors.

Ok...so I found this blog with Copic colour challenges through Vicky Garett...a cool a$$ chica who's work I adore...especially when she works with the odd kids from Stampotique. This weeks color challenge was to use R20, YG06, & E33. I don't have YG06 so I substituted it with G94. I'm not sure of YG06 TRUE color...so I just guessed to what I thought was the closest. So here is my card for the challenge! I used Lily in Wintercoat digi image from Pink Cat Studio. You can find the E33 in the coat, scarf, hat, & boots...G94 in the coat, scarf, and hat...and the R20 in the birds and Lily's cheeks.

Thanks for looking! Now I'm off to find more challenges I can WORK! :P

Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: C2Cocoa, PIPink, VVanilla, GP CS, & Basic Grey Infuse DP
Ink: printer, C2Cocoa, & Copics
Stamps: Lily Wintercoat PCS
Embellishments: button brads, buttons, floss, & cream lace trim
Others: white gel pen, Label 4 Nestie & sewing machine


4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Gabby!! You always do an amazing job with your copics!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gabby she is the cutest, awesome job.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is excellently colored- WOW. It's stunning and I LOVE the warm colors!

Laura B said...

She's adorable, what a great card! I've got to get me some Copics soon!

-Laura