10.03.2009

Goodnight and see you Monday!

I hope everyone had an awesome World Card Making Day! I know I did! I managed to make 5 cards today...with some interruptions! I ended up watching The Blair Witch with the kids because I was having a tummy ache and wanted to lay down...but when the movie was over (and I was freaked out a bit) I took some Mylanta and sat down to finish off 3 cards. You already saw the other two...if you haven't...just scroll down to check them out!

Enough blah blah and let me just show you the cards I made. 2 of them are for sketch challenges for Melissa from Stamp It, Scrap It, Share It! Here are the 2 cards along with their sketch!



Then I made this card just for fun! It is a card inspired by Jen Del Muro. I found it on SCS but can't seem to find it anymore...lol...maybe when my eyes aren't that watery and feeling dry.

Alright...so I am off to bed now! Let's do this again next year! :D

Hope you've enjoyed my creations for today! Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you here again! I love my visitors!





Here's a re-cap of the cards I made today:







3 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Gabby you are incredible! I love love love the coloring on your cards, and your take on Mel's sketches are simply divine. So pretty, the lacy little diva is sassy! I love the first one, so anime. You are awesome at CAS cards! The latte card is adorable, perfect card for the cooler weather that we've been having. Happy WCMD to you too Gabby!

Melissa Craig said...

Gabby they are fabulous! Very nice take on my sketches, thanks for playing with me. And your latte card is so warm and inviting. Great job!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards Gabby!! Love them all!!