10.19.2009

Nice and crisp air...falling leaves...my dream coming true!

Yes...I am finally seeing SOME of the beautiful effects of Fall. Next to Winter...Fall is my next favorite season. The cool crisp air...the leaves falling from the trees at our local park...I am in heaven. I'm a sweatshirt & boots kinda girl...and I love to feel the cool air in my face...so it's no wonder why I love both "cold" seasons. I don't do well with heat!

Anywho...I had seen Mo's Digital Pencil's art before and thought it was cute...but when I saw Kai...OMG I was in love! That pudgy face...those cheeks and lower 2 teeth (on Kai in the snow)...AAAHHHH...reminds me of my Ozzy when he was little. Not even LV or Lizzie had those cheeks so I was super excited to see an image that resembles my boy. Even though Kai is a little girl...I see Ozzy in her! Just don't tell Ozzy I said that! ;)

DP2's challenge was to make a card using ANY digi from Mo's with Fall in theme and to ONLY use 2 embellishments! Trust me...this was a hard one too...just like The Greeting Farm's "No Frills"...but I managed. Plus I didn't want to overshadow Kai playing with leaves. Check Kai out! Isn't she the cutest?

Thanks for stopping by! {heart} ya!

Copics: (W5, W4, & W3 later added)
Supplies:
CS/DP: CChip, TTango, WWasabi, Georgia Pacific white, & unknown vendor DP from scraps
Ink: all printer ink
Stamps: Kai playing in leaves & self sent.
Embellishments: orange satin ribbon & leaves punches (count as 1)
Others: Nesties Label 2




13 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Love the browns and orange! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's challenge.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable!! The colors are fantastic and the image is so sweet. I love Mo's images.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is AMAZING Gabby! I adore this and your coloring is off the charts fabulous!!!

Jennifer said...

That is a wonderful image. I love it! Your card is amazing! I hope the heat is over. I remember celebrating Christmas in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm with you, a sweatshirt and boots type.

Unknown said...

How adorable, Gabby!! You ROCK with coloring, girl!! Love those beautiful autumn colors!

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh I LOVE your coloring-thanks for sharing what copics you used...always very handy to know. ;O)

Cindy Haffner said...

Gabby this is so pretty.

shulsart said...

Gabby, this is an adorable card. Love the colors you chose to color Kai. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge blog and we hope to see you again soon.

NormaJean said...

your card is beautiful!! and You have an awesome blog
Hugs normajean

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable Gabby!! That image is too cute!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! So glad you could join us at Mo's Challenge this week!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

An adorable card! Thanks for joining Mo's challenge this week x

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card.. the colors are terrific. Thanks for participating in Mo's Challenge this week. We look forward to having you back again.