10.02.2009

Spooktacular Pumpkin

Hello and Happy Friday! TGIF I tell ya! That means I can sleep in late on Saturday! YAY! LOL!

Not to much blah blah today...just wanted to show this card I made for Copic Creations Challenge #13...coloring pumpkins! Oh you know I had to do this one! :D So it's day 2 of October...I'm gonna try to do the whole 31 days of Halloween thing...so with yesterday's post being a Halloweenie...that's day one! Even if I don't post a Halloween card...I'll try to make it Halloweenie some way! :P So without further adieu...here is the card I made for the challenge! Isn't this pumpkin head adorable? LOL!



Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, PPie, CCelery, C.C. Designs CS, & SU Halloween DP
Ink: Momento Black & Copics
Stamps: TGF Spooktacular
Embellishments: google eyes, Celebrate It ribbon & Recollections epoxy stickers
Others: Spots & Dots CB folder, Lables 1 nesties, & MS Goo punch





5 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Gabby this card is fab!!! I LOVE those googley eyes on your pumpkin lol
xx

Jen Shults said...

Very nice Gabby! I love the drippy goo and the ribbon! That layout is really nice too! TFS! :D

WickedPixie said...

I love his googlie eyes!! So fun! And I am so jealous of your goo - all the stores here were out of it!!! :-)Traci

Sonya said...

Uhm he's sorta cute! LOL Im loving the eyes:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Gabby, this is adorable!! I love how you put googley eyes on the pumpkin...too cute!!