10.08.2009

Pretty Witchy

Hey peeps! I wont take up too much of your time today! I'm having CT (carpal tunnel) feelings once again and it's a pain! I'm on pain meds right now so I'm feeling a bit groggy! To those who have emailed me about my stuff for sale...I will get back to you as soon as I can think straight. I'll also send you the pictures you've asked for. Just be patient with me. Ok...

So this card I made last night while watching Ghost Hunters. It's for SCS's Wednesday sketch 249. I used Free Broom Rides from the Wildflower Kids at stamphappen.com. I won this cute set from Jen of Deconstructing Jen's blog! Thanks Jen! I love this witch...she's too cute! I used Copics AND Prismas on this card! I totally forgot to take a picture of the markers I used. I tell ya... *rolls eyes*

Ok peeps...I hope tomorrow is better and this pain goes away soon. I'll be using my splint today!








3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Gabby!! Hope you feel better!! Take it easy!!

Susan said...

Sooo cute!!! Great take on the sketch. And I gotta tell ya, I'm amazed that you can create a card with Carpel Tunnel. I'd be whimpering in bed...

Tonya Klar said...

WOW! You did an amazing job with coloring Ivy!! She looks beautiful! I love the cat you used too! Very lovely! Enjoy your stamp set!!!