10.07.2009

OMG I'm late! Bombshell Blog Hop!

I am soooo sorry you guys! I could have sworn I posted this on auto-pilot last night! I tell ya...something just isn't clicking in my head and I have no idea what it is! UGH! Anywho...

Welcome to the Bombshell Hump Day Hop! The Bombshell Design Team Members are bringing you a fabulous hop each and every Wednesday! View rockin' projects at each stop along the way and leave comments to win a fab prize.

Here is the card I made using the hinged card technique. I actually made the base to open up like a traditional card so you can write a little note inside instead of on the back of the original hinged card as made by Wendybell here! For this card I used the skull with rose from the Man's Ruin set! I don't think I had ever used this skull before...the rubber looked too clean...lol! Oh well...now I can't say never right? Anywho...let's go check out what the other Bombshell Hotties have made for your eyes only! ;)

Markers used:

This week our theme was created by Jacquie, Ms.October, and is a "Color Challenge" - since it is the month of Halloween...(and I LOVE Halloween), the color challenge will be to use Orange, Black, Green and Purple (Optional).



October's Monthly Grab Bag Prize!!!
Image

Here's how it works:
Start at any of the Design Team Member Blogs and take a peek at their Hump Day project. Leave them a comment and tell them what you think about it! Then follow the links to the other DT member blogs and leave them comments. The more comments you make, the more entries you will have to win a great prize from Bombshell Stamps at the end of the month!

I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with!! -you never what's gonna be around the next blog corner! So stop by, add your comment, and then hop on over to the other Bombshell DT Member blogs, and don't forget to join us again next week!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*
*
*
:arrow: Have fun and be inspired!
*
*
*

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ooo Love this Gabby!! I have never tried a hinged card, yours is Fab! I really love all the layers and use of the colors! Awesome work!

Kathi said...

The hinged card is very cool. I've never done one of those!

Wow. I can't believe you never used the skull/rose from Man's Ruin! Mine is permanently stained! Anyways, the purple rose is divine!

Carisa said...

oooh, this is awesome. i've never done a hinged card either, but you've definately inspired me now to try it out!

Renee Drew said...

I don't have a machine for the wonderful textures you used on this card. Not yet, anyway! You did a SUPER job of meeting the chalenge.

Stephanie J said...

That's so pretty, Gabby! Love it!

Bombshell Stamps said...

OMG Gabby, great card! I love the hinge idea!

Erin said...

I'm so in love with this idea Gabby. So freaking fan-damn-stastic... I'm so honored to be part of this hop with you!

Angela Knopf said...

Where do I start girl? The hinge? The DP? The flowers? It's all so fabulous. You totally ROCKED this card sistah.

Susan said...

Very cute!! I love how it opens like that!!