10.16.2009

Sorry I'm a day late Joni!

Well as usual my brain isn't clicking again! I know I had set my "to do list" to post a card made using Joni's contest at Inktegrity. It's OK because I really just want to show off the card I made for Inktegrity using Joni's free digi image for October. Being that it's breast cancer awareness month...Joni has offered up this amazing digi to play with.

Check it out! I'm sorry I don't have too much blah blah...I'm just trying to lube up this rusted brain of mine to get the wheel turning because lately I have NOT been happy with my work. I don't want to stop and break because then I'll lose the mojo...so I'm making what I can churn out. I hope I get that "touch" back soon...

{heart ya}

Prismacolor Markers used: Magenta, Blush Pink, Cool Grey 90%, 70%, & 60%

Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, PPom, PPirrouette, & UKV DP
Ink: Prismas & printer ink
Stamps: Awareness digi from Inktegrity
Embellishments: flat back bling & glitter stickers
Others: CB Swiss Dots folder, Icicle Stickles, & Peony Nesties

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh I like this Gabby! I love the texture and dimension. The ladybugs are so sweet.

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Love the dimension, colours and awesome layout on this card!

Vicki

Sheri Gilson said...

I think it's great Gabby!! I love the texture and all the layers!!