10.23.2009

I am "punch drunk" on "dazzling" Miss Anya flying over the moon on Halloween night!

Well isn't THAT a mouthful! LMBO! I sat down after some house chores and decided I was gonna work on 2 challenges...for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday to use punches...I love punches :D...and Club Anya's Mystery Monday to make a card that DAZZLES! Oh you know I can do both! That's like telling me..."here's a box of Ferrero Rocher and a bottle of red wine...see if you can enjoy"... ;)

Ok...I wont babble to much...my hand is in pain and I'm gonna take some meds and head out to bed early. It's a nasty throbbing pain from the palm and extends to my fingers all the way to my elbow. It's not my carpal...that a whole different pain...so I'm thinking maybe my hands are just over worked. I still hand wash dishes and I can't use cold water...so I have to use hot or at least medium warm...so I'm thinking the cool air is giving me this arthritis like pain. YOUCH! I'll add any extra deets later on when I'm up and ready to get online again.

The sketch I used is from Card Positioning System and it's sketch #35.

Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, PPie, PPlum, MMustard, Recollections Halloween DP, & GP CS
Ink: Momento Black, BBlack, RRust, MMustard, CChip, & Copics
Stamps: Miss Anya TGF, Broom Missy B. Designs, & sentiment digi from Whimsie Doodles
Embellishments: dotted satin ribbon, flat back jewels, & Stickles
Others: scalloped & circle punches, scalloped edge punch, & Coluzzle


14 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous alteration of Miss Anya Gabby! I love how the circle looks like the moon behind her, gorgeous card!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous!
x

Angie said...

This is gorgeous! No wonder your hands hurt. I hope you feel better soon!

deconstructing jen said...

This is really fantastic Gabby! I love what you did to little miss Anya and I love love love that color combo for Halloween. This turned out great!

Sarah said...

I love it Gabby! I only wish that I was as creative as you are! I never would have thought to turn that Miss Anya into a witch, but she is perfect! Great job!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow Gabby this card definitely hit the DAZZLING mark!! Absolutely great card!!

Rae Anne said...

Oh Gabby, how much are you selling this card for? ;) MWAH!

Mary G. said...

Gabby, this is fabulous! LOVE how you used the branch punch and black paper!! Great color combo!!

Vicki G said...

Gabby!!! Thud~! I had to pick myself off the floor......all I can say is WOWWWWWEEEEE!!!

Hugs

Vicki

GlitteryKatie said...

she's CUTE!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Did you just hear that huge THUD??? Yeah, that was me falling off my chair! HOLY HALLOWEEN AWESOMENESS!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card Gabby!! Love your Halloween Anya!! Another wonderful & fabulous creation!!

Carol said...

This is the most spectacular card I have seen today! I just love this...her hat is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation, it is amazing! Go ice that hand and make us some more! :)

Emma said...

fab card, i love what you've done to anya :)