10.22.2009

There She Goes on Tuesday Morning!

HUH? LOL...yes I woke up happy as ever that it's Thursday and I get to have a ME day where I can stamp all day if I like. BUT knowing me...I'll end up cleaning something! LOL! Maybe I should re-do my tiny craft room!? We'll see what ends up happening! Maybe I'll work on some cards for a little something I plan on announcing on Friday the 30th! I'm pretty stoked for this!

Anywho...I managed to combine challenges again. I like it when a challenge blog is OK with one combining challenges...I think it makes a card funner to work on. I don't like feeling "commited" to just one thing...lol...except marriage of course! Ok...so I combined challenge #1 which is for Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketches. Mel came up with this fun sketch to play with and guess who's sponsoring this week? The awesome sweetheart that is Jessica of There She Goes. I am so glad I got to guest trendset for her a while back. :) SO...Miss Jessica has a challenge of her own set by the awesome Maki! The challenge is to dry emboss! I LOVE playing with my Cuttlebug whether it be using with my embossing folders or with my nesties. I just love my green bug! OH...and this is my very first time working on the INSIDE of a card! :O I always leave them blank but now that I made this one with the inside done...I may be doing it more often. I like how it looks on the inside...lol.


Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: C2Cocoa, CChip, OOlive, Georgia Pacific white, & UKV DP
Ink: CChip, Momento black, & Copics
Stamps: You're So Punny from There She Goes
Embellishments: raffia
Others: CB folder






BTW...if you haven't seen my side bar over there <-----------...then you haven't seen that I started a blog for Ozzy Inkz. I'll be posting his digi's there and will also post projects made with them. Believe me...this boy is working up a storm working on the Christmas ones. He even made some robots! :O Believe me...your jaw will drop to the floor when you see these robots! OMG! Also LV got jealous and did some cuties of her own...they just need some cleaning up.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very nice card! I love that little guy - he's so cute!! Great job on the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Whoo-hooo for Ozzy and his own blog!!

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so talented. Just like their momma. Great card and I hope you do something fun on your me day.

Sheri Gilson said...

Greta card Gabby!! Love the rich colors and texture!!

Michele Lourenco said...

Gabby i loved the way u colored that little guy. he looks so adorable...

BTW I love love all the hot guys on your blog. I wished we lived closer so we could go out and see twilight together!