10.10.2009

You must be my lucky star...

...but I'm the luckiest by far! Gotcha singing along? Yeah...I know you were...don't lie! :P LOL! Happy Late Saturday! I'm super excited to post this card! Why? Well...it's inspired by my all time favorite singers of the 80's...Madonna! Oh yeah baby! I have ALL of Madonna's songs on my iPod and I listen to her 80% (LOL) of the time when I craft...especially Material Girl!

When I first saw this Anya previewed I KNEW I had to have her! Ever since I first saw her I knew what I was gonna make with her...Madonna in the Lucky Star music video!

I even made her a mesh top, leggings, dangle earring, bangle bracelets, BIG bow...and of course...her famous mole! Oh yeah baby! I am SUPER excited and in love with this card! Thanks to Margie for coming up with this AMAZING idea to use stars as the focal point in a card over on Club Anya's Mystery Monday! I swear I love this card so much I have a HUGE smile on my face as I'm typing this! :D

Ok...I better stop before my cheeks start to hurt...lol.

Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, BGrey, Rockstar DP, MAMBI Butterfly DP, & C. C. Designs white CS
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black & Copics
Stamps: 80's Anya
Embellishments: lace ribbon & star brads
Others: sewing machine & PITT Artist Pen (brush)



8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

No wonder your smiling Gabby, she is fab-U-lous!
x

Angie said...

It's absolutely stunning, Gabby! Great job!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Gabby ~~~ LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Madonna absolutely rocks (and so does your card!)

LJ

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMG! I adore your lil Madonna! Gorgeous and sooo perfect! You did a fab job! That bow just tops it off!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh tooo cute.

Barb said...

Too darling!

Sheri Gilson said...

OMword Gabby, this is too flippin' cute!! I LOVE it!!

WickedPixie said...

Shut Up! This is brilliant (and has me grinning from ear to ear, too!) :-)Traci