10.19.2009

LV's American Idiot

Hello and Happy Monday! Yeah who am I kidding...I'm not a Monday person! LOL! Still...make it a HAPPY one! :P

I made this card for The Greeting Farm's "No Frills" challenge. Yup...nothing girly like ribbon, lace, trim...etc... Since this was the first card I made for the challenge...the only way I can think out of the box for the No Frills was to make a boy card...lol. It ended up being made for LV. Next to Jonas Brothers...Green Day is her next favorite band. I don't know why...but she has a thing for these dark shaggy hair dirty rockers...lol...I don't know where she gets it from! *whistles while walking away*

For some reason I had saved this sheet of DP from the DCWV Rockstar collection. It was waiting for Billie Joel to be created I guess! ;) Once I inked Edward up...I went in with a Q-Tip to remove the lines inside the shirt and then stamped him and drew in the tie. I also lined his eyes with "eyeliner"...LMBO!

He is also for Copic Creations challenge...#14~Black. Basically EVERYTHING on Billie Joel is black...black hair...black clothing...and even his black guitar!

Hope you like and thanks for dropping in!

Copics used: 100, N8, N5, N3, N1, R29, R24, E33, E31, E95, & E02





Supplies: CS/DP: BBlack, KKiss, Georgia Pacific white, & DCWV Rockstar DP
Ink: Momento black, BBlack, & Copics
Stamps: Edward TGF, Inkadinkado Flourish, Stamp Happy Gibson Les Paul, & Amuse You Rock Embellishments: silver brads
Others: Top Note die & star punches

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is AWESOME! I'm not a Monday person either!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Cute card! (And me three on not being a Monday person! It's already been a very trying morning....)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! This is awesome Gabby! I love the colors and you can do black hair so well!!

Shaz said...

Billie Joe! Ahhhhh! it is great.

Juanita said...

Wow this is great! My 13 year old son loves Green Day, my hubby took him to see them last month. Love the guy liner and the tie!

Alyssa S said...

Like it??? I love it! Too cute - I love the way you made it your own with the addition of the tie. You're one clever little cookie! ;o)

Angie said...

Billy is AWESOME!!! Great job on the no frills challenge. I almost forgot to post my entry! lol! Thanks for reminding me!

Sheri Gilson said...

AWESOME job Gabby!! Love the colors too!!