10.29.2009

No stamping, coloring, or paper craft...just playing with LV...

I finished up a little project I was working on for LV! It's a mini top hat for her costume!!! I saw a video on YouTube on how to make these and now with my first...I am hooked! These are just so darn cute to work with and all you need is felt, foam cup, glue gun, and embellishments of choice...and a little imagination! LV is gonna be a Goth Lolita for Halloween. She wasn't gonna dress up...but how could a 13 year old girl NOT dress up??? She's crazy! So after some begging...she gave in! She thought it was gonna be girly and kidish and I'm so glad she finally saw that it's more glam than what she expected.

Anywho...I am gonna go to bed because I have to wake up early to do LV's hair and makeup and Lizzie's hair. OMG...we moms who do projects for our kids rock! LOL! Here are a few pics of the mini top hat and LV in her costume.








3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Your daughter is so pretty. She looks just like you. Your mini me. LOL! BTW, love that your music is back on.

Shaz said...

Great Top hat! Very Marie Antoinette...

Stampin' Meg said...

So cute- it's very Tim Burton looking!