10.14.2009

Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop!

Welcome to the Bombshell Hump Day Hop! The Bombshell Design Team Members are bringing you a fabulous hop each and every Wednesday! View rockin' projects at each stop along the way and leave comments to win a fab prize.



Here's how it works:
Start at any of the Design Team Member Blogs and take a peek at their Hump Day project. Leave them a comment and tell them what you think about it! Then follow the links to the other DT member blogs and leave them comments. The more comments you make, the more entries you will have to win a great prize from Bombshell Stamps at the end of the month!


I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with!! You never know what's gonna be around the next blog corner! So stop by, add your comment, and then hop on over to the other Bombshell DT Member blogs, and don't forget to join us again next week!!!


Jacquie (Ms. October)

Angela

Kathi

Miss Magoo

Terra

Nicole

Sarah K.


So this week The Bombshell Girls are sharing with you the mistakes and horrors that we ALL have lurking at the back of our craft cupboards:

What was I thinking?
What was I thinking is a challenge to use something you picked up while on a spending buzz that now you look at and say...well...'What was I thinking?'! What was I thinking when I bought tons of fibers??? I have no idea! I use to think fibers we cool and what not...and now I see it as an eye sore...on MY projects that is! Still...I tried to make it justice by making a boa on this Halloween hottie! What do you think?


20 comments:

Claireabelle said...

LOL I think it's fab, but I know what you mean about thinking stuff 'cool' at the time!
x

GlitteryKatie said...

She's a fabulous looking witch Gabby!!
Ha-ha I had a box FULL of fibres- sold them when I realised I was collecting and not using!!!

Angela Knopf said...

I love what you did with the fibers! Such a fab boa there sistah. Oh, and congrats on being featured over at TGF. Such an honor to be on the team with you!

Vicki G said...

AHHH Gabby, I ask myself that ALL the time I just threw out a ton of them, saving just a select few. I love what you did with them here!!! Also, I Love your new blog banner and wallpaper!

Hugs,

Vicki

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I like the fibers, I think you found a perfect place for them! Awesome job!

Lousette said...

Ahhh yes, I too have a ton of fibres lurking in the back of my cupboard. Love what you have done.

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card Gabby!! Love the home you found for your fibers!! Your were good and used yours don't ask were mine ended up...lol

Melissa Craig said...

Hubba-hubba!! That is one hot witch! Great job on the card Gabby, the fibers are fabulous. I just threw out a bunch of that stuff.

Nicole Maki said...

She's so pretty!

Yeah.... fibers... went down that road too.

Carisa said...

I think we've all done the fiber thing, in fact I still have some stashed somewhere. I don't think I could've made it look as fabulous as you did tho!!!

Darsana said...

This came out screamin hot! I like the idea and it works so well! Great job.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

This is a great way to use those fibers. What were we thinking?

Shaz said...

What a great look!

Renee Drew said...

Gabby, you found a perfect way to use the fibers. I love how the colors of the fibers pick up colors from the flames.

WickedPixie said...

What a great image! And I love the boa! :-)Traci

Kathi said...

The boa is a wonderfully inspired use of the fibers.

Great card!

Erin said...

I love the fiber idea... I have tons of those that I purchased too. The most I've been able to do with them is organize them neatly in their own container. Fantastic inspiration!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Wowsa Gabby, that is one hot witch! I think the whole card if fab and love he fiber boa ;)

Alyssa S said...

Great card! What a creative way to use those fibers ;o)

Kas said...

I think she came out HOT!